delete web sites

I went and clicked on delete cookies and delete temporary internet files and cleared my history. I also downloaded a program called history kill from download.com. When I open IE and hit history there is nothing and that's good. But when I go to a website and then hit history my history comes back!! And all of the sites I went on are there. Why are they still there????

Yeah I know I need my own computer :D .

go to "myie 2" website.............its a internet browser and it allows u to clear ALL internet history cookies,searc bar, watevver.......... download it

mutzy188 said:
Hi everyone! Does anyone know of a computer program that I con download that will delete all of the web sites I have been on? I have cleared my history but I know that even when you clear your history it is still somehow on your computer. How can I do this manually or download a program that will delete it?

~Thanks

I called your mom and dad, they found your stash, run :p . J\K go to google type your problem and you will find something, or just go to download.com

BSOD said:
I called your mom and dad, they found your stash, run :p . J\K go to google type your problem and you will find something, or just go to download.com
:D My "stash" is in the history of my computer. I found some good programs and it is all gone now :rolleyes: . I just did not want someone playing around in the history of the computer trying to find a site they went to and find my stuff :D . I would get killed! I made different usernames for the computer so we have different histories but they have been snooping around my side of the computer lately. So I got really scared. Hopefully it is all gone now.

Thanks everyone. I got some good stuff off download.com and google. ;)

just wondering how much of your history was sneaky stuff, because you could have jsut put it in with a bunch of other stuff adn they probably would never have noticed...although better safe than sorry :cool:

money_man said:
just wondering how much of your history was sneaky stuff, because you could have jsut put it in with a bunch of other stuff adn they probably would never have noticed...although better safe than sorry :cool:

There was a lot :rolleyes: . I thought of doing that but I did not want to take the chance. If someone was looking down at the sites a couple of them would make them stop and want to click. I just got a little scared. I don't want to take the chance. If they would have clicked on the drop arrow in the address bar they would have also saw some stuff so I just needed to clear everything.

Back
Top Bottom