Idiot question....

wilk6100

Beta member
How do I remove something from start-up. I have the ATI icon at the bottom right of my screen next to the clock. How do i remove it so it won't be there any more. When I right click I get options for settings and crap for ATI. I don't want to remove ATI program just get it off the bottom right and out of startup. Thanks.

Depending on your OS, you should be able to just go to start/run and type in MSCONFIG. Then click on the startup. There is a list or programs. The ones tha have a checked box next to them start up and the ones that don't, don't :D

You can change what starts up, But be careful and don't mess around with things, You could mess your comp up.

yea my brother did that and the computer got all screwed up so i took the easy way out and just reformated it

wilk6100 said:
How do I remove something from start-up. I have the ATI icon at the bottom right of my screen next to the clock. How do i remove it so it won't be there any more. When I right click I get options for settings and crap for ATI. I don't want to remove ATI program just get it off the bottom right and out of startup. Thanks.

first of all is isn't an (Idiot question.... ),

next does anybody have an idea how i can access MSCONFIG using Win2000 becasue MSCONFIG doesn't work :mad:

thanks

I use RegCleaner v4.3, its a very useful and helpful little program. Its designed to clean your registry obviously (hence the name) but it also tell you whats programs are on start-up, and lets you remove them from start-up as well. Get it here, its a small program and wont cause you any problems. Just install it, and goto start-up list and itll show you the programs that run. Get it here http://www.downseek.com/search/?for=RegCleaner 4.3.

Back
Top Bottom