first build help

tight, i just moved to orlando cuz my dad's company wasnt doin to good (had to sell his dream car, 2002 porsche 911 Turbo). my old friends drive 350z's g35's m3's and my best friend is gettin a 05 srt-4 in blue in march for his birthday. my friends with the 350, his dad has a silver e55 AMG a s2k with comptech s/c puttin 330rwhp and his mom has a lim. edition supra bpu'd to a little over 400rwhp

i roll up to school and kids call me rich, they have no idea what my ex friends drove. its funny cuz the ls is fully loaded $48k and it was nothing there compared to other cars.

damn, that's fast. I would get the SRT-4 and drop a Stage 3 kit from Mopar. You'll get like 355 HP I think?? Maybe less, I forgot. I'm jealous he has that car. It's hot looking and got the performance to match. SSssssssssizzling hot. The 350Z is nothing to brag about. They're pretty slow from what I heard and the SRT-4 can clash head to head with the 350Z and be a tight race. Plus the SRT-4 is only like $21,000!!!! Cheap compared to other high performance cars.

The Supra will kick butt anyday.

def. cannot flame any srt-4. dodge did it right with that car. for me the 4 door is pratical for a daily driver which is cool. anyways back to the computer stuff, thanks for all the help. ill probably be ordering this stuff soon. ill post if i got any problems. and have fun with ur car and be safe man. cya

Their reliablilty may be questioned, but what are we going to do? Oh well. See you later. I'm trying to get together some of my parts too for my new AMD Athlon 64 system.

TRDCorolla1, i checked out that site for wattage, thats an awesome site.

About the cooling though, this is what i dont understand: I am planning on buying a PC from http://www.ibuypower.com/ and some of the cases come with 2+ fans or something. Does that mean that you get 2 extra fans separate (just in case yours breaks down) or do they install 3 fans for cooling? Cant have too much cooling right. :S

Well, you can never have too much cooling. I think there comes a limit to what fans can do no matter how much you add. I always say the more the better. It may be noisy with all those fans on at the same time, but it allows a cooler running system. That case is probably for people who want the option of installing additional fans if they choose to. You don't have to if you don't want to. On my case, I squeeze as much fans as the case can handle. I have 3 system fans plus I have those little fan that can be attached using one of the PCI slots.

Back
Top Bottom