New to the scene

yes. I agree. I like Neweggs interface. I feel very comfortable shopping and easy on the eyes. Their shipping is by far superior. They come standard FedExed. I always get my product like in 2-3 days without paying extra on shipping and handling. I like Neweggs pictures of the products. It shows everything you are getting where ZipZoomfly doesn't. The part description is much more detailed than that other site. Prices are very competitve between the two so that's good. I like Newegg's detailed query search. You can specify what you want, as far as brand goes, size, connection, etc.

Newegg customer service is just the best. All my PC components have been through Newegg. Couldn't live without them. Newegg customer for life. Occasionally, I'll get stuff off of ZipZoomFly too.

I know i'm late ....But just wanted to Welcome ya TRDCorolla1

This site is definetly addictive , So beware ....Lol

Lot's of cool peeps up in here.... :p

NewEgg is nice I used to shop their just realized it was more expensive. and slower.

ZipZoomFly has the best shipping around. Everything has free 2 day fedex shipping, except heavy stuff. Their prices are also usually a few bucks cheaper than NewEgg especially when you count in the free shipping.

I ordered some RAM there monday and it had 2 Day but it actually arrived the next day since FedEX was fairily quick. Overall I like ZipZoomFly cuz it saves me money and time.

Both NewEgg and ZipZoomFly.com are the worst places if you are buying a video card, their prices are outrageous.

Also if I am looking for a product but don't know a whole lot at about a specific item I allways visit NewEgg to read up on it and check it out then I go to Zip and order it there.

Back
Top Bottom