lagging problems

Yeah, and the best thing about ram is that it's so simple to install, not a chore to do like some components. So if there were ever a need to upgrade you just buy a stick and pop it in.

yup very easy to install...im trying to find out if my friend can get me a radeon 9800 pro right now...they $400.00 where i live

I have a Radeon 9200 card (not sure if this is a 128 or 256 mb card - how can I tell?),it works fine for what I use it for... Sometimes I would play Call of Duty,,,Medal of Honor and it works fine for me.

To tell what size the memory is (this is from nVidia standpoint), when you go into the display properties, click Advanced button and click on the ATIRAdeon 9200 tab in the little window, it should tell you RAM, DIrect X, TV controller, etc.

coffee how much ram u using? and is the 9800 pro 128mb All-In-wonder edition as good as the just 9800 pro 128mb edition card?

Hi,,, I only have 900Mhz AMD machine, running Windows ME with 384 Mb RAM memory. Probably have 128 Mb on the videocard,which is the ATI Radeon 9200 SE.

my system kicks your ass and mine lags...wth the deal with that? oo my definition of lag is, it'll lag not all the time but enough to get annoying yours doesnt do that at all?

Hi Money_man,,,,my system works fine for me and for what I use it for.
I can play Call of Duty,Medal of Honor,Half Life1,Max Payne1....That is sufficient for me. No, I can't play Half Life2 or Doom3, but that is fine with me...

Back
Top Bottom