first build help

Your welcome. I may end up getting that one too with the 939socket Athlon 64 90nm process (forgot what core--Winchester?) and drop the Pentium 4 route. It doesn't look like it's in stock now. I gave them an auto-notify on it to let them know.

That video board has some pretty rocking speed!! What the heck is the GDDR3 they're referring too? DDR3 memory? THat card looks good to me, although I'm not going to spend that much on a video card. My limit is around $150 max even though I'm into games and all. I'm running the Geforce FX 5200 with 128 MB and it seems to run perfect with my DVI out. I'm playing games like Unreal Tournament and Need For SPeed Underground 2 with flawless graphics.

That Gigabyte one looks even better than the previous card. They're all good to me. It's just how much you want to spend. I guess $200 for a video card isn't bad.

can u link me it cuz that card puts me close to budget and i still need t oget a monitor. i also want to play n4su 2. this is my first personal computer i just want the graphics to be good on most of the games out now

Back
Top Bottom