Need help on DVD/CD PROPS

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Hi guys i have a cd rw and i got a game and it says DVD-ROM DRIVE REQUIRED to play the games i insert the disk and nothing happens i no i need a DVD ROM drive but wondering does alchol somet% make a DVD drive like a space thing when you insert a dvd only disk will it not work need help fast the game is called X PLANE 8

I don't know of any way, But why don't you buy a DVD ROM, They only cost around 20 pounds....

Or get a DVD Burner for around 40 quid...It's worth it, you can "backup ;)" lot's of DVD's hehe

Never heard of games requiring DVD thats wierd... Im sure theres also a normal version maybe you could return it for the other version??? maybe.... wierd stuff

nah its not weird most new games are doing it now becasue of the effect dont no tho, but some of them new ones require DVD rom its ok furgy ill have to buy a dvd rw our rom aint bothers i have got 100 pound to spend on pc gear, dont no what to get might get, printer our a HDD fan that will be ok, even could get a 120 SATA HDD that would be ok DVD BURNER/ 120 SATA HDD SOUNDS OK

Back
Top Bottom