Unreal Tournament 2004

I.N.F.O.

Solid State Member
well im on my new computer now...its a dell...and i wanna buy my first computer game, which is unreal tourney...but, i dont want to go to the store and buy it, open it and not being able to play it cuz my gfx card doesnt have enough memory or whatever...can anyone tell me what is required for this game...

i have a Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller...is that suitable for this game?

Operating System: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP
Processor: Pentium® III or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz processor or faster (1.5 GHz or faster processor recommended)
Memory: 128 MB RAM minimum (256 MB recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 5.5 GB free
Video: Any Windows-compatible video card(NVIDIA GeForce 2 or ATI Radeon with at least 64 megs of video memory recommended)
Sound: Windows®-compatible sound card. NVIDIA® nForce(tm) or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby® Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio
DirectX®: DirectX® version 8.1(included)or higher
Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP)play supported | 33.6K baud modem or broadband Internet connection recommended

They are the system requirements, By the way, you can find almost any game's system requirements by just going to google, and typing -
(game) system requirements
:)

Also, you could download a demo of the game, and see if it works on your computer, if it does then the full game probably will. You could also download the full game or borrow it of a mate, and if it work's then go out and buy the original....

Or you could just download it, and forget buying it ;)

Back
Top Bottom