What got you guys into computers?

winterfreshpwnz

Fully Optimized
For me, it was simply because I was tired of having to use such a crappy comp for so many years and I eventually decided to try and save money up on a comp that was at least decent. In the process I learned more and more and I quickly became intrigued and interested with the whole computer world. Before this I was pretty much a computer newb (didn't even know AMD existed and just knew basically nothing). Eventually I was lucky because my dad said he would just buy me one and this was all occuring over a 3-4 month period of just learning more and more about computers until my dad decided he would buy me one. So yeah that's basically my story. What about you guys?

when i got my first computer i took to it like fish on water, i learned so much with 2 weeks had to keep updating my computer. its so fun. :)

My brother told me take apart my computer to install a new part, and I totally got into computers since...

i got into computers because i likek bashing things so i thought umm keybored bashed the fuk out of it, joking nah i got my first pc when i was 5 i liked going on things like paint, games stuff like that, and when i was 10 i loved taking things apart seeing what i could do, so i just started nowing more about computers.

I sat next to this kid in history when i was in year 10. He was into computers and building them and we just got talking. Now we are the best of friends and i know more than him........go me!

Back
Top Bottom