Christmas Presents

Windwaker222

In Runtime
i just got my christmas presents since we are leaving early and my parents didn't want too bring everything with them

so i got
1GB Corsair Memory
Phantom Case
480W PS
4 fans
heatsink
and a crap load of DVD,s

now all thats left is too buy myselft a nice cpu and mobo along with a graphics card and ill get this thing runnin'

anyone else know what they got yeT????

well.... I dont know what my parents have bought me but i just bought myself a Geforce 5500 . And a 512 Ram stick :)

So far i only know i'm getting a Sony Duel layer Double formatt DVD burner, everything else is unknown....

I am pretty sure the dvd-+rw mixx is getting is the same as I am getting. I got a new NIC since I fried my old on (not actually fried just the termed to use for "not working"). Some DVD's, maybe a PSU, some accessories for my paintball gun, and alot of money from relatives which I will proly buy a new graphics card.

That is all that I know I am getting.

Nothing, because I don't celebrate. However, I do get gifts around this year and consider it New Years. I'll probably finally get the copy of Medal of Honer Pacific Assault DVD Edition... but it is $59 last I checked. I already upgraded my computer before I came to Italy.

Oh give me a damn break. I'm not catholic. I'm atheist and proud of it. Christmas is a crock as is christianity. Most people in my country don't even bother anymore.

Back
Top Bottom