Xtonet.com My Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes your right i was thinking of going else where

SEEING AS YOU WERE THREATONING TO KICK ME OFF

also if you think this is pethetic why are you still posting?

Dynamix said:
Ha Ha Lol
U need to understand i dont want your opinions i posted my opinions and thats it i dont want a explanation to this especially not from the owners of Xtonet:D
I'm not giving you explainations :D I'm giving the people who view this Thread my explainations in a form that is directed at you. That way people should understand that your and Matt's opinions about Xtonet are that of the tiny minority and that the things you have said about Xtonet are far too personalised and biased to be of much importance; although true in a sense they are only true in your sense - I fleshed out the inaccuracies and conjecture.

As for Matt's problem... I actually thought it would be funny to see what you would do without Camers' hosting as well as Camers. You were moaning about problems we all had as if they were soley your problems directed at you specifically by a malicious and vindictive Camers who hated you. You will have to work out how to stop personifying your problems and directing your anger at that person and instead subdue it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom