Xtonet.com My Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Dynamix; and I like Camers. I was there at the beginning when Camers decided to buy a Dedicated Server and sell Hosting. The packages are not only surprisingly cheap for a Server which also supports Microsoft's ASP.NET on a Linux Server but the Service, as all the Xtonet Customers know, is second to none in a company so small. He does it all himself; and is on MSN whenever he can – allowing for two way support of the problem while he fixes it as I have found on many occasions with some serious problems we had with the Linux ASPX Software and with my master pages.

Childish dreams about owning a Hosting Company aside; this is a thirteen year old who quite obviously has not completely grown up. It is not a bad thing; and I have come to respect Xenon from another forum we are on (with Camers) in which he has shown great ability.

First off; Xenon's package as I'm sure, being Server people, you will know was an amazing offer for a 5 Gig Reseller plan. As to the site not being up – he is the only person at Xtonet doing anything – I know nothing about Servers and I couldn't do anything to help even if I had the time which I don't so he does it all on his own. The Template will be up as soon as it can be, and although I'm not a template person preferring to make my own sites' designs I'm sure it will be very well done. This price; although it shouldn't mean less quality (and for months it has been better quality than all of my previous hosts to whom I paid more) it does mean Xtonet is new and wants people. The problems with the server at the beginning everybody will know – happen. Blaming them on Camers on a Server Site is probably not the best idea; as it is quite obvious that his site was not up until Sunday either; my site was not up until Sunday, and so on. The Server was not setup by the people he rented from; and he was up until very late at night (later than I could stay up) sorting this out. The E-mail Problems as he said were the same; and we all knew about it when it happened and were apologised too. I can see how it could be annoying; but it is what you have to expect with a new company. I lost many e-mails; and had to set up all my e-mail accounts again once it was finished. It is life and it happens.

We have all seen that particular thread; I have not but from what I can see on this Forum it is remembered by the people here. Neogen is the only one from my short search I can find who has commented on it; but he has and it backs up Camers' story that you were being flamed terribly and he tried to back you up (this also makes sense from his character as far as I know); and accidentally commenting on you being on his Server. Instead of your theory which I don't even understand; involving him laughing at you or something of that sort – you cannot blame Camers that the members of WHT don't like you much.

I also own 1/3 of Xtonet; and have been told by you what you think owning 1/3 means. Your thought of it is obviously not Camers' and mine. In all basicness it's Camers' Business; we (or I) have merely helped him along with investment in order to get profit in the long term. In order to keep the business on track you cannot have the things you think you should have by buying into the company. Complete WHM Access to the whole of Xtonet for instance; nobody will give you that if you buy 1/3 of them. You were expected to be charged £27 a month (I had to pay £30 because I had a big package to begin with) instantly as he said this; you tried to get off paying this by bringing in customers. I know because I was in that conversation. He was nice enough to agree with this – I wouldn't have.

I don't know about this Blackmail thing; but form what he has said about your scores of foreign accounts I don't completely understand. I just know that it didn't help the server to have all of those tiny and useless accounts. We all know he has not blocked you on MSN (at least not at the time) and your original £30 has been offered in Hosting Time – as it has already been used to pay for the Whoiscart.

That is a good thing of Camers I think – I would not have done it. You're lucky 1/3 doesn't mean what you think its means in that case :D

Good luck to you!

Ha Ha Lol
U need to understand i dont want your opinions i posted my opinions and thats it i dont want a explanation to this especially not from the owners of Xtonet:D

im not even 14 dimwit. And.. atleast i dont pussy out and go mental and cry wolf when ever i have a problem, lol.

so LK how many times have you been threatoned to be thrown of the server

"becouse it would be fun"

like camers said

I beleive this is when you threatend me and were thinking about going elsewhere. Seriously fucking grow up, your all pethetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom