2 CPU one monitor!!

thanks for the link tommy boy, i am prob gonna need one of those when i pick up my new box...I never knew they were that cheap.

d_source said:
thanks for the link tommy boy, i am prob gonna need one of those when i pick up my new box...I never knew they were that cheap.

well they are usually 30 bucks, that particular one has a rebate I think

It offers a good resolution too. Thats one thing to look out for, if your video card has a better resoltion than the switch you wont get the full potential of the video card.

yeah, most of the ones I looked at support the high resolution, but some don't, so look for that when you choose one. the nice thing about those is when you want to switch computers, it has keyboard shortcuts that allow you to do so, you don't have to go under your desk and search for the box amongst the gaggle of wires.....lol

I was looking at the picture for the switch...no wonder i couldnt find it. Thats awesome! I never knew they had incorporated that. WOW.

d_source said:
I was looking at the picture for the switch...no wonder i couldnt find it. Thats awesome! I never knew they had incorporated that. WOW.

yeah, I'm not sure that all do, you might want to look for that also

Back
Top Bottom