Whats the difference? Whats better?

IdiotWithAGun

Solid State Member
I am looking to buy a good PCI-Express video card and i found these 2.

GeForce 6800 GT 256mb PCI-E Manufacturer: XFX

GeForce 6800 GT OC 256mb PCI-E Manufacturer:BFG Technologies

i would like to know what is better to get and what the differences are and which i should get. price is not an option but i am just comparing these two, if u have any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

Go with BFG. They are a reputable company and they also have pretty good quality cards. XFX may look "cooler" but they have had a bad track record. Just ask Airiox, one of the Mods. He probably knows.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neither!!! GO eVGA!!!

Here, I even give you a link! Quality engineering!

http://www.markonecomputers.com/product.asp?pf_id=EVGA_PCIE_008

Currently, it is sold out, so wait a while. eVGA pwns all other companies. They make great products! Ask Vertical or Athlon, eVGA is top of the line!

IdiotWithAGun said:
does evga make the GT OC?

No. Its OC because BFG preOC'es their video cards. Altho addtional OCing isnt covered in the warranty, its not going to matter if you dont OC anyways.

Vertical453 said:
yup, i like eVGA. Its one of the better companies out there. Heck, its the best.

Eh. eVGA is a good company, but they dont have anything that makes them stand out from the others.

No hes not! WTF are you talkin about alvino?? Vertical's name is Tim and he has lots of cars! My name is Connor, and we have only a few cars! Big differences!! Why would you say such a thing! He and I are really different people! He just bought an eVGA card, not knowing I liked them that much. Then he met me, and he saw how good eVGA is!

Back
Top Bottom