What do you think of this card?

WOW, that will be a sick card. May be out of my budget though. I think i shall wait till that card comes out before making my upgrade, just b/c if i dont get that card, it would hopefully bring down the prices of the other cards a bit.

nVidia is working on the new 6900 series, which will significantly drop the price of the 6800 series. Also the 6850Ultra will be available with a core clock of 550 and Mem clock of 1.3Ghz. Nothing compared to the possible clocks of the 6900Ultra (600/1.6Ghz!!)

IF you wait until the beginning of Feb, you will be glad you did. The 6900 Series will take full advantage of the PCI Express bus as well. New texture engine as well. This new texture engine should be able to render over 64 textures per pass! Hmmm, let's see if they pull it off!>!

BTW, I think if the 3D1 could be dual SLi setup, you are looking at scores breaking 30,000 on 3DMark03!!!

Ya but whos saying that its gonna be released at the beginning of feb...u know how these things get postponed...the 6800 was supposed to come out in sept, hello...can anyone say november.

I would just be happy if i could EVER find or even know of a release date for a 6800 ultra pci-e. I just bought a whole new system not knowing the ultras with pci-e arent out yet. Anyone know of a release date......im also not sure who is releasing the ultra pci-e version either. I dont think Asus is making one, hopefully either MSI or EVGA releases one and soon!!!!

Back
Top Bottom