RAM, 2GB or 1GB?

I did! They thought it was pretty nice! Altho I remember one guy saying that it should be more expanded. Like teh Athlon Xp's in one part and the Athlon 64's in one part. Cuz the FX-53 isnt much of an option... But otherwise its good!

Guys........ Why doesn't he just get 4 slots..... buy 2 512's now, and 2 more when he feeling his comp needs it

^^^^ you ruined all our fun. :( now we have nothing to debate about... better get a new topic going
so how bout 'em cowboys??

1 gig of ram is just fine, it also depends on what ram it is your buying. Get Kingston/Corsair 533mhz (512x2) DDR2 and a gig it just fine.

The RAM is 512MB PC3200 DDR DIMM MEMORY [MAJOR]

I'm thinking of going with maybe 1 and a half gig of ram (3 sticks) and just buying a AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 939 Pins Proccerssor. This works out cheaper cos the 3700+ is £315 and the 3500+ is £173.

Plus the 3500+ has 939 pins and the 3700+ has 754 pins. I was thinking of going with the 3800+ (939 pins) but that's too expensive, and with my Graphics card and all my other stuff I haven't got that sort of money...

Do u guys think I'll notice a difference (in gaming) if I go with he 3500+ and 1 and a half gig of ram, or should i go with the 3700+ with 1 GB of ram???

Go with the 3500+, it is great processor, and really cheap right now!! With the extra money you saved, get 1.5GBs of this RAM!:

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=20-146-546&depa=0
Order 3 of these, and barely anyone on this forum will be able to compete! Ballistix is THE BEST RAM on the market. XMS is ok, but if you want a blazing fast PC, get Ballistix. Timing can easily be set for 2/2/2/4, even 2/2/2/3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like to see XMS do that! BALLISTIX IS THE BEST, HANDS DOWN!!

Back
Top Bottom