hot stuff!!!!

ardy891

Daemon Poster
People may already know but my cpu runs rather hot- 53 celcius at idle and 63 at load, I'd like to know if i shud continue using the pc or shud i just leave it until i getta new haetsink and fan!!!! I really dont wanna break it!

Thanx in advance!!!

63 is pretty warm. You might not want to run it that hot. You risk it damaging it permanently! I would get a new heatsink and fan. What type of processor do you have. I'lll find you the best type to use. Also, use Artic 5 Silver Thermal Paste (it is extremely good). Give me what type of processor you have, and I get find you some really good stuff for it ok? Anywho, I wouldn't run that PC, unless you point one of your fans directly on the processor, that will cool it down some.

its an athlon xp 3200+ barton running at stock speeds!!!!! i was lookin at gettin a gigabyte 3d cooler pro rocket heatsink!!!! it seemed quite good!!

yer m8 get a copper heat sink they cool it down alot i got one it was at 30-40c but now its down to 15c-25c, and its a amd athlon 64bit 3000+

Back
Top Bottom