Custom Avatar

Yah, they do seem to stray alot....Besides, the answer to this thread is allready etched in stone...

alvino said:
ALRIGHT! *Chik Chik* (Loads 12 guage shotgun, and magnum) You wanna peice of me?!?!? huh? HUH? LOL

come over to the UK

ill show you what shooting is

Well I can say I know the exact street address of one of the awesome modies here. Ah you awesome modies you I just want to... *cough* but no killing modies many of them are much bigger then you end up in a lot of pain you would. They have leet computer skills they do, all knowing almost like a god except they are so much better then god because they are um... nice?

vegaslon said:
Well I can say I know the exact street address of one of the awsome moddies here. ah you awsome moddies you I just want to... *cough* but no killing moddies many of them are much bigger then you end up in alot of pain you would. they have leet computer skills they do, all knowing almost like god except they are so much better then god becouse.. they are um... nice?

Huh ???

vegaslon said:
Well I can say I know the exact street address of one of the awsome moddies here. ah you awsome moddies you I just want to... *cough* but no killing moddies many of them are much bigger then you end up in alot of pain you would. they have leet computer skills they do, all knowing almost like god except they are so much better then god becouse.. they are um... nice?

Sheesh, did you flunk in literature/english? Look at all the spelling and grammatical errors... But anyways, I was just kidding. I have no intention of killing anyone (unless provoked and/or nescessary)

Back
Top Bottom