Free Computer Help

get out of here sasher618 u contradicting idiot, "people here arent illiterate"(as u sed) yet ur avertiseing for illiterate computer users.......u are actually retarded

its people liek u i hope fall off cliffs

blah blah said:
get out of here sasher618 u contradicting idiot, "people here arent illiterate"(as u sed) yet ur avertiseing for illiterate computer users.......u are actually retarded

its people liek u i hope fall off cliffs

i agree, except on the part about ppl falling off cliffs, no one should be punished with death for a dumb ass marketing move.

omg sad people why dont u just let him be he was only coming here to try it aint his fault his geo website is like the best computer help can u not c that website that he has created took him 5 years its the best site in the world my god look at his sexy typing skills the way he puts his nice background on o how look how sexy that website is its like the FUKING WORST WEBSITE IN THE WORLD NOW GET TO FUK AND ADVERTISE IN A OTHER SECTION.YOU FAT PRIK

Free Help With Computers

There is no need for anyone to be rude. You can have your opinion, but lets be mature here. We are trying to help people, thats not such a bad thing.

Thank You

Better Idea. Ask me for Remote Assitance. I offer it free on FutureRevolution, and I will here as well. Just MSN me @ darkmoon767@comcast.net for FREE LIVE help. Or ask on the forum, and if I catch the question myself, and several other very intelligent computer geeks will be happy to help you out. Advertising free help on computer help forum is at best, dumb.... :eek:

Yeah theres no need to be rude he was just trying to advertise his help thing and he did it without insulting us but there might be better ways to advertise it.

And just 1qwuik question how do u take a screenshot of wats running on a monitor and where does it go
because i wanna show a friend some customises on underground and for some reason i dont know how to do it

Back
Top Bottom