what kind of memory for my Motherboard

I will be getting some corsair value select its really cheap i reckon, dunno but some ppl say Kingston is better!

Dynamix said:
I will be getting some corsair value select its really cheap i reckon, dunno but some ppl say Kingston is better!

The Value Select series are wayyy worth it for their price. Its cheap, and has good quality. And Kingston is ok. It really depends on which company you like.

hey "blah blah" i was not making fun of you in any way, and how can you call me a noob for asking for what ram to get...

you can never go wrong for asking and getting different opinions.
and i would not come on these forums being a new person here and all, trying to make fun of people...

so, relax :cool:

Yeah, lets be friendly to each other here... I would hate to see some disscussion over ram turn into an arguement.

EDIT>>> Im sure the others wouldnt like it either.

NO FLAMING!

BTW, get Geil Golden Dragon Ram. The German's know how to make RAM. Here is a link:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-144-609&depa=1

And if you dont care about the price of the RAM, then get the best, link below:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-146-546&depa=1

Ballistix latency is 2ns across the board! XMS Low Latency can't touch it! Bring on your arguements if you want, you can't fight the 2ns fact here guys, so pls don't try. I like Corsair, but they are cheap because of their clock latency! It is much higher then Geil UltraX and Ballistix!

ballistix is some very good ram. the 2-2-2-5 timings are awsome. And ballistix can oc so much.

Mäçh said:
hey guys, i'm new here, just wanted to ask a question,

this is the setup i have right now

AMD ATHLON 64 (3200)
ASUS motherboard
ATI 9800XT 256 video
SoundBlaster Audigy 2
120gig hard drive
1GIG of ram <------here is the question, i need to know what brand name i should get and what you guys recomand for my motherborad
motherboard it's a K8V SE Deluxe, i would like to know if i should get 1gig of OZ ram or Corsair, or Kingston, bla bla bla,

thank you

GO WITH da kingstone

Back
Top Bottom