Trojans, Spyware, Adaware....

well, you always need to be awer of things when your mostly not expecting them you see. lol iv got BB now and its stomping around.

Can't make it with only one

Ad-aware is very good, but you can not use it alone. It will miss things. If you use it in conjunction with Spybot S&D, you will get rid of almost all of it. There are others that are good, too. A perfect example is the DSO exploit. You will need a specialized purchased software to get rid of this problem because it changes the registry unless you want to mess with your registry that may or may not cripple your computer.

yes wellcome to CF 'gas and (wops) hope you get to a high position soon. i can see that your going to be very useless i mean usefull to most of the users here.

If you guys really want to get rid of EVERYTHING (adware/spyware/popups etc.) then download 'Hijack This' - http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloadget.php?id=3155&file=11&evp=3304750663b552982a8baee6434cfc13. After downloading, you don't have to install just open and run. Program is less than 200 KB and works WAY better than any spware removal program. The only down fall is that you have to know what you are selecting. Run the program, then click 'Scan with backup' and then a whole bunch of items will come up. DON'T FREAK OUT! Not all of it is spyware or anything like that. DO NOT DELETE ALL OF THEM!!! Go through them one at a time and look the name over and the location. If you think its bad, then select it. If your not sure, feel free to e-mail me or PM and ask me.

Free Antivirus?- Zonealarm Antivirus

Best Spyware and Adaware Removal Tools- Spybot Search and Destroy
and Adaware SE Personal Edition

Best Thing about them- They are all FREE

I agree theres nothing better than adaware. Most of the others I downloaded were a joke or came with spyware and it wouldnt detect it.

Back
Top Bottom