better gaming..

crow0021

In Runtime
i want to buy whatever i need to make my games run better. i play anything from CS, UT2004 to Doom 3, HL2. most of the time, my systems runs decent on normal to higher settings. but sometimes, it is laggy or the gameplay is not "smooth". the weak point on my system is the video card? i'm looking at new video cards like the 6800. it seems to be popular on this site. will i see a great improvement in gaming with a card like this in my current system?? i dont' want to spend that kind of money and see little improvement ...

ok the 9550 is clocked at 250mhz/400mhz
the 6800 is clocked at 400mhz/1100mhz WHAT A DIFFERENCE
or look into a radeon their best card is just as fast some may argue faster or slower, better or worse, it pretty much comes down to what brand u like and u seem to be sold on the nvidia so have fun, go to www.pricewatch.com tofind a decent price

If you get either the x800 or 6800GT, you'll be able to play anything just fine. Why some people say one of those cards is way better then the other i dont understand....theyre very close, each has small differences over the other. The x800 might be a bit better, but it costs a bit more.

ya tit for tat w/e go with the brand u like ...seriously
radeon has been around longer, since the first wheel

i was also wondering about getting a 6600 gt Nvidia 256mb but not sure how much it is in AUD does any1 know cause im runniing a 128mb 5200 Geforce Fx le how much of a difference would it make. I mainly like Nvidia cause but i heard rumors that nvidia is going to Ps3 whiched pissed me off.

Anywayz so does any1 know how much a 6600Gt 256mb would be in AUD

Back
Top Bottom