Counterstrike... Video Card? (Maybe Source)

any video card (well, almost) can play cs 1.6 fine. i used to have a 32mb tnt2 pro ($5 on ebay) and it played it fine w/ a 1.1ghz athlon & pc100 256mb

i never knew intergrated graphics suck THAT bad

At my local computer store I saw the following card I thought was a pretty good one:

Xtasy Radeon 9200SE 256MB PCI Graphics Card - VTK9200SE256PCI

• 32-bit PCI 256MB DDR RADEON 9200SE Video Card with TV Out & DVI ports, provides an intense, barrier-free, fragging experience
• Extra horsepower behind 4 rendering pipelines provides the fastest gaming performance in its class
• Powers through 1.1 billion pixels per second, GEO-Metry engine blows past millions of polygons per second and supports fully programmable pixel and vertex shaders
• Hi-res 32-bit, 3D gaming up to 2048x1536 for head-shooting, flesh-ripping, overwhelming graphics power

Yah or Nah?

Its a really junky card, you are best to just wait for the few days and order it online.

That card wont run nearly, not even close to as fast as the other two mentioned.

I have a geforce 100/200 32mb card and a 1.5ghz processor that are 3.5yrs old and that game works just fine on my system. Don't see why it wouldn't work on urs. Actually, Doom 3 and Farcry worked on my system, lowest possible settings but i did play the games.

jeez...........i have a 2.80 ghz processor and a 64 mb graphic card and mine lags only a little bit in counterstrike............ sometimes i have to shut down processes like norton auto protect and stuff like that........... but remember toput it back on after lol

Back
Top Bottom