why are you still lagging?!?!?!

IF you have your manual look over all the bios place and see if you can find it there. For some reason the manual is unavailable on jetways site. Crappy company.

Well thats weird cause i got a 5200 128mb geforce fx and it runs perfectly on high everything on high
Get a driver from nvidia.com dont go any where else

5200? i have an 5700 and it lags on raven shield, but runs everything else perfect. i cant find any new drivers for 5700.

god damn, i just got Colin McRae Rally 2005 and it wont even work on my computer. It says " Fatal Error, DirectX9.0c is not installed" when i just downloaded it from the microsoft website. i went to the nvidia website and i'm downloading this file called 66.93_win2kxp_english.exe

i hope that'll update my drivers and make this game work. can anyone else give me suggestions and tell me if i should download that file? thanks

can somebody please help? I'm not sure if i updated my drivers or not, but i just downloaded and installed this: http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_66.93

and my game still doesnt work, it keeps saying i havent installed Direct X 9.0 C when i've installed it from the game cd ( it came with the game) and even installed it from the Microsoft site. heres some other

Device information:
Name: Nvidia GeForce FX 5700LE
Manufacturer: Nvidia
Chip Type:GeForce FX 5700
DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC

Driver information:
Main Driver: nv4_disp.dll
Version: 6.14.0010.6722 (English)
WHQL Logo'd : NA
Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys
VDD: NA
DDI Version: 9 (or higher)