why are you still lagging?!?!?!

xstealthstriker

Baseband Member
i just upgraded my computer (new graphics card, motherboard). my specs are 512MB,Geforce 5700LE (agp),Intel Celeron 1.7ghz. all my other games run perfect excepty for Raven Shield. It still runs like i never upgraded my computer. my motherboard is http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-153-017&depa=0

and i was just wondering since it has a built in video card if its using that video card instead of my geforce?

It maybe the onboard GPU. Go to the BIOS and check if its still on. If it is, trun it off, and then just install the drivers for your nVIDIA card (if you havent) and you should be fine. If not hang around more to see if you get more awnsers.

heh, yeah, i only had 200 bucks for a new upgrade, and my video card was integrated and sucked so i thought a graphics card would be better than a new processor ( i would also have had 2 buy an new motherboard). do u know how i can check the BIOS 2 see if the card is on? btw, how come all my other games run fine on full settings ( black hawk down, need for speed underground, thief:deadly shadows)??

Is this splinter cell?

Search you bios and look for something called integrated video. It probably is still turned to on, or auto. Make sure you set it to disabled.

i cant find it, can u be a little bit more specific? is this just because of my processor or really beacuse the integrated video card is turned on, because all my other games work perfectly so i'm kinda confused. the game that still lags and runs like on my old integrated video card is Rainbow Six: Raven Shield.

only problem is that all bios are different if you can give me what the main menu options are at the main bios page I could possibly point you in the right direction.

i'm running everything at the lowest settings. here are the menu options:
standard CMOS features, advanced BIOS features, advanced chipset features, integrated peripherals, power management setup, PnP/PCI Configurations, pc health stautes, miscellaneous control.

Back
Top Bottom