my boyfriends xmas prezzie

misky

Solid State Member
well i have bin with my boyfriend for 5 months now!! iam happy when iam with him and i was just wondering,wot do u buy them for xmas??? i have no budget!! plz give me an idear!!

well he is in to things like hats trainers and tracksuits but he has all ov them and he dont need no more ov any of them!!
he has a ps2 but i dont really know much about them!!
he has the new vce city and Grand F A and i dont want to buy him any games (he will loose them in the state ov his room!!)
thanks to u all nuff luv misky!!
p.s i will be greatful if u can help!!

What to buy a guy.. hmmm.. I kinda thought about that when I was in a relationship. I usually just got them a $20 or so gift card at some store that has many things like Kohls or something.

misky you have come to the rite place for ps2 help, i would say this have you got broadband if yes by him this NETWORK ADAPTER 25 POUND AND SOCOM 2 AT 30 POUND WWW.PLAY.COM
rite anyway there is more, slimline ps2 with going out with his ps2 and selling it then get a slimline with the rest of the money here listen:
GET HIS PS2 THEN GO AND SELL IT/TRADE FOR A SLIMELINE PS2 WHEN HE COMES BACK HE WILL SAY WERE IS MY PS2 THEN YOU REPLY, I GAVE IT AWAY BECAUSE YOUR ON IT TO MUCH OR SOMET THEN HE WILL GET PISSED OF THEN YOU SAY WAIT TILL CRIMBO YOU WILL C YOUR SURPRISE, i dont no somet like that i aint good at storis but you could buy him a ps2 cam/games/network adapter for him to go online with,must have fast tinternet connection like 512k/750k/1meg, he will be happy trust me.

Yo misky , I know i'm late on Scoping out yer thread....

But If you Wanna make him really happy, Get him what he loves to do for a hobby....

I personally love Music & Computer's, So for Christmas My girl is getting me a Duel formatt/Double layer DVD player for my Comp.

So as you can see, Your guy will love a gift related to what he loves to do.... 8)

Back
Top Bottom