Wtf

If you have a DVD Burning Program you should be able to make a Virtual Drive and burn it to that; then use that to install the program.

Something like Nero, Roxio, Intervideo should do it.

Dude, almost everything i get is in bin, cue format, i wouldnt have it any other way. Get a program called Daemon tools or alcohol 120%. These are tiny programs. I like alcohol better b/c it allows u to burn cd's as well. Anyways, after install, go to virtual drive. Add 1 (or more) virtual drives. Left click the new vitrual drive, go to mount image, navigate to the folder where u have the bin/cue files saved (must be in the same folder) and load the cue file. And thats it. You now have a copy of the actual cd that you are looking for. There is no need to burn it to cd, the virtual drive acts like another cd/DVD drive on ur system and thats how ur system recognizes it.

What did u do, what are you trying to do? I thought i did make it simple. Install alcohol 120% or daemon tools. add a virtual drive. mount image (point to cue file). Thats it man. Simple. I love the ease of those programs.

Yeah, When I downloaded alcohol 120% to copy my games, It made a virtual drive, I was wondering why...Thanks for the info D-Source

If you buy the real thing then u'd have to burn everythign and load them onto a DVD or whatever. DVD's cost cash, so do the burners and above all is the time thats wasted. No offence, dont buy the real thing if you can just use this type of program.

Back
Top Bottom