Come One, come All!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
athlon64fx said:
Im not being mean, im being truthful.

You aren't truthful. You are lying to one to many people on here and you are complaining. That site you posted will never be as good as this one. This one has more activity, has a better layout and isn't a layout mess like that one.

I just found this thread. And look what I found.. athlon bitching non-stop.. I mean cut it out.

And if you don't like this forum, why are you even here? It will get new users easily. Go to your dud of a forum.

Also Dell_ that was just mean. Maybe the truth but still mean. You spoke in earlier posts of making people feel bad and such*raises hand*. I have been your biggest fan and you just come on and say I suck? cmon.

uhh... this ones more cluttered. so I have ads on my site?? no. do I have cluttered "forumness" no. VB forums are cluttered and busy.

and cms's are ment to look different.

woot we finally talk about something meaningful, other than how much I hate airiox and david and camers and matt.

athlon64fx said:
uhh... this ones more cluttered. so I have ads on my site?? no. do I have cluttered "forumness" no. VB forums are cluttered and busy.

and cms's are ment to look different.

Your site is a logistical nightmare. It is a sloppy mess. This one has ads but the ads are effectively posted. What do you think, dude? A site needs to have ads to support itself. This forum is clean and easy to use. Your site on the other hand is an eye sore.

athlon64fx said:
don't take it personally.

I take it personally that you go around here speaking crap about this forum and boasting about your stupid little forum... keep it to yourself and to your signature. If you don't like this forum and don't like the people here, then why are you here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom