Come One, come All!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmon if you want people to come to your site put it in your sig like you have and make a thread in the web advertising forum, this is the wrong way to go about things.

[edit]he just got banned it could take david a little while longer to contact him.[edit]

its a dull world after all!! too much people makeing others feel small.... its a small world after alll...

why is it getting bad? Honestly you can directly point the flame wars on the shoulders of AMD ZEN. He joined and flame wars soon followed.

AMD ZEN----

BTW- for God's sake, stop argueing. Are half the people on this forum mean to each other? Try being nice like me for once people!! OMG, cmon it is easy. Say to others what you want said to you, and if you want mean things said to you and you say mean things, then don't post or say anything at all. JUST STOP FIGHTING!!! Childish behavior is stupid. You are getting angry over a FORUM!! Cmon!! You honestly put that much importantce into this forum? Please, I get insulted on here, have a quick rebutle, admit I am wrong or show proof or explain why I am right, and move on with my life. LIFE does not = FORUMS. Ok, I am outta here, this is stupid, like I have said at a million other forums. Geez, if you guys are so angry, go hit a pillow or play CounterStrike Source or DooM3, or Grand Theft Auto, anything but insulting others to make yourself feel better, and them feel worse. JUST STOP IT!!! Good evening to the both of you gentlemen.

Also to address AMD ZENS post that has been edited in the several years of existence very VERY VERY few members have been banned. People are banned for a reason.

33 total users have been banned since the forum started. 9 of them have been banned in the past month. The modding of this forum is very lienient compared to other forums. We had to get rid of the problem users that have recently come out of the wood work.

Also this forum is very freindly compared to many of the other large forums. You obviuosly havent frequented some other forums lately. Take fore example http://steampowered.com/forums/ you wont go into any thread without someone yelling at another.

There is plenty of personalization sigs are allowed as well as several avatar choices. Yes, it would be nice to be able to have your own avatar, but that is something not available at this time, srry.

thank you for allways being nice Dell_ I appreciate it. Also if you think someone is being a jerk please report them. If a member complains about another member to the staff it will be tooken seriously. Please stay Dell_ you are the man, umm , woman. :D LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom