Counterstrike... Video Card?

metalicboy

Baseband Member
Counterstrike is VERY lagy when i play internet or even LAN. I think i need a videocard people have been telling me but I dont know what kind or size I need. Or if its anything eles besides that... Thanks in Advance, Joe

2.6GHz
512RAM
80GIG

mY PRICE RANGE IS ABOUT 100$$

checking in

Im running 1.6, so will this take care of most of the LAG problem.?. Is this the only thing that I should do (any settings to change, ext) The AGP video card slot is the... (brown card slot:confused:) This will also make most of my other games run smothly as well. right?

Keep up the posts! Thanks :D

~Joe

yes it will play all games fairly well. and yes its probably the brown slot, since most AGP ports are brown.

Also what video card do you have now?

Any thing else i need while ur here? is my processer fast enought 2 play source??? (thinking of buying) Does the card make that much of a diffrence?

Thanks

Yeah that means you proabably have Intel onboard Video. Thus if you buy one of those you will see a huge increase in performance. The Celeron isnt that great of a CPU, but should be sufficient enough to be able to tackle most games. You will have to lower you settings on source though.

low setting as? But 1.6 should run fine with it. 32 bit right? So my comp will be ready after this card? and run fine

unreal, quake, doom steam, are most of the games i will play. I guess this card would not support doom 3 though.

Back
Top Bottom