No internet after spyware sweep, (i messed up my friends comp)

Followed the instructions exactly and still nothing :-( I don't think she has her windows ME CD either. So i'm not really sure what to do. Any other advice would be great. Were in the northern va area if any nice soul wants to give us a call or stop on by or sumtin it would very much appriciated.

I have a copy of windows ME if you need it. Technically you are allowed by law to make one copy of whatever software you own as a backup copy. So I can send it to you. But your friend would have to have the product key.

That would be most appriciated. My address is 8109 Overton Ct. Springfield VA, 22153. Right now i'm doing a virus scan, it found a couple that i'm gona delete. If you live close i can just drive by and pick it up.

sry on the other side of the country (WA) i'll go ahead and send it out tomorrow (monday) do you have the product key for the os?

I would watch were this is going picklee. You could get banned for posting or even talking about that.

I would hope it's on a sticker stuck to the back of her computer somewhere. If not though, I've lost my product key before (for windows 98) and when I called up Microsoft they just gave me a new one (I guess they figured it's 6 years old, he isn't try'n to pirate it).

Back
Top Bottom