Best Processor?

Intel Is Only Effective On Programs Which Allow For Hyper Threading Otherwise They Blow And Amd 64 Is Better For Almost All Games Because Hyper Threading Is Not Optimized On Those Graphic Platforms

furthermore intels and amds Gigahertage numbers are based on diffect clock speeds stc. in the end Intel overestimates theirs, or AMD underestimates their actually GHZ

athlon 64 bit to get bang for the buck. But of course, if you are rich enough to afford a fx-53 or fx-55 then you should go with that, even though they are really over priced and will go down in a few months

yup, then all of the prices will fall because AMD will no longer have a monopoly when it comes to 64 bit processors. Cant wait for that to happen, i will be getting a FX-53 as soon as it happens.

Haha :p and not a new Intel one? :rolleyes:

Probably be best to get a 55 by that point; because it won't be until mid next year... but if it were up to me I'd have to admit the Intel stuff is going to be so much better than even the AMD stuff at the point; more time to get the ideas over, to create it, more history making processors, making Dual Processors, making 64-bit Processors... its got to be good.

I think that what ever AMD comes out with Intel will match and whatever intel comes out with AMD will match. So i gotta go with the CPU ive always trusted AMD, and because they are almost always cheaper than intel.

Hmmm... seems to depend what you do with it; and unluckily for Intel most of the enthusiasts for Processors, the people who will buy the Dual and Quad Chips when they come out merely to get them and not as a required update are Gamers - and generally AMD are better for games; and even if Intel's begin to beat in a general sense AMDs for Gaming, most gamers dislike and many hate Intel.

Its a dreadful shame :confused:

Back
Top Bottom