Please Help

ok say u get a desktop
ur gonna need 600 bucks to get a decent one 350 quid.
and if u want a chep, yet amazing performance on all games and programs (AMD's 64-bit processors) 800 dollars for the whole thing 500 quid.

lol im 15 take honors and work part -time play hockey and get the academic award, and game on my dream machine

if i reinstall an operating system wot sort of disk do i need i mean backup, recovery installation

NTLDR's

Alright The Same Thing Happened to Me. You basically need to uninstall your hard drive and reinstall it. If you google search NTLDR's It means the BIO's cant read how big a hard drive you have. The hard drive doesn't have to be big for it to have trouble reading it. Uninstall the hard drive not by Taking it out and putting it back in you have to Uninstall with a disc. A good disc is Hirens v6.0 Bootup Disc. Then you should be able to reinstall but this time you have to partition your hard drives so it wont do that. And Laptops are not pieces of crap I admit Desktops are 10 times better but still laptops are for people who know nothing about computers and just want a computer to surf the internet and to compose and recieve E-mail.

Just use your CD that has the driver's on it...and bootup
w/it in the Drive....If you have Win XP....

There will be an option to wipe the hhd clean, then reboot & choose SYSTEM RESTORE.

This will put the OS back on there, and you won't has to register the OS w/Microsoft.

Back
Top Bottom