The Guide to Overclocking by Or1g1nal

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD ZEN said:
LOL, shall we talk heat.... Let me flashback to a week or so ago...

My SLi reached 93 Celcius, and then BLEW UP! OCing is dangerous, but having a faulty MOBO is even worse.... Nice guide though.

That sucks! But then again, your rich enough to afford another system anyways! YOU RICH ANUS!!!! DIEEEE!!!! LOL JK! :p:D:p:D

thx for liking my guide took long time to write :D

i hope it helps those of u who dont understand overclocking..a sticky would be nice so ppl read it b4 overclocking many ppl are damaging computeres because of unkowledge overclocking aye!

Yeah alot have users have asked how for a guide or something on how to overclock. Feel free to PM David Lindon and he might want it stickied.

sli does not work great on amd , YET, but let us look to the future for the answer, THXS for the guide it was very thorough

ive got a good idea for cooling. Open up the case put a small/large fan about 1foot away. and turn it on low. you could put boards by it to keep the air flow straight

Old Thread!!!

Let this be the last old, long forgotten thread you pull up. This is the second thing I have had to get up with you about tonight alone. You have one strike left.
One more and you're gonna have a couple of days off to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom