I think the forum is somehow falling apart, Let's unite again!!! Don't give up!

rakedog

Fully Optimized
I'm getting a feeling that this forums is slightly falling apart.... In the general section, we just had a ton of name calling a couple days back, several people banned, and several people left.

I think everyone is getting kind of uptight, and there are a lot of arguements going on between a lot of people. I think we need to:

1. Become more strict on "No flaming and No name calling". If those 'which (insert a hardware part) is the best' get out of control, we need to lock them down quickly.

2. We just need to be nicer to each other. I know, that (Edit: a certain person) and I have our differences, but from now on I'm going to try to get along with him.

I really don't want this forum to lose any members, because we have great potential, but we're just here with the wrong attitude.

So, I'd like to ask everyone to just be nicer to everyone, and those who have left the forum, consider coming back... Do you guys think we can do it?

You shouldn't go naming people in threads you create. It is best to keep this anonymous. I'm just going to ignore people who get on my nerves. I think there is an ignore feature in this forum.

It has, and that is why RakeDog, I invited you to the "other place" we are going to because of this problem. If you got that PM, come on over, and we won't have this problem.

Yeah no other forum would be as large and as close as this one. You should stick around. I have been out for the past few weeks as some of you have noticed.

I will be more strict on trying to clean this up. I noticed in the short time I have been back that there are several threads that are just annoying, think I will close those ones now.

AMD ZEN said:
It has, and that is why RakeDog, I invited you to the "other place" we are going to because of this problem. If you got that PM, come on over, and we won't have this problem.

How nice.

Back
Top Bottom