Wow i bought a notebook

my dad bought for me 2040 dollars somethin like that hey kalthorn i dont know the fans name or other things

rakedog said:
Um, Kalthorn, frankly I have to say you're an idiot right about now. Notebooks are inconvenient? What the hell is that? They're the most convenient things in the world, you can take them almost EVERYWHERE with you...... Plus, they're hecka small and mobile.......
Lol; no - they're inconvenient as in they're not there in the right place with everything set up when you need it. You need to move it to a printer, you need to move it and plug it into the Internet; even with WiFi or Wireless you need to be int he right place; you don't gte the space you do on a Desktop and so you always need to have stuff on Discs. They're not upgradable either as Reaper said. Same with all peripherals; you have to get near them to use them. Wireless Networking would be the answer but to make it convenient you'd need a huge battery which would cost enough, and a wireless intranet setup covering all your house and immediate area. Desktops are far more convenient; as they always work, have everything set up when you use it and are cheaper to get more bang.

That's why they're inconvenient

Good point. Laptops are only good for trips or bringing it from home to the office etc.

laptops also cost a hell of alot more afor a tiny slab of technology

where as desk tops are also easily upgraded and modified, and i like adding way to many lights to mine

Back
Top Bottom