laptop gaming issue

ccots

Solid State Member
new to the forums and im sorry if this isnt the place to post this but i have an issue that me and some buddies of mine are pondering about..

i just bought the new LoTR battle for middle earth computer game and wondering why it "lags" on my computer...this lag is basically the game going at normal speed and then slows down then goes back to normal speed then slows etc etc

now one friend of mine told me its my graphics card..i have a nvidia 5200
one told me its how much ram i got (512mB)
one told me its my screen lcd monitor and refresh rate (60htz) however another friend who's on a desktop has same refresh rate?? and my internet connection is fine its cable and i play another game called day of defeat and my ping is like max 70 and this game is also slow start as well....so i just wanted some other opinions....
i read the other gaming post before and some of the questions....yes ive played both multiplayer and single and it is both like this for LoTR and it is like this for multiplayer fo DoD...if u have anymore questions about my system ill be glad to answer because i would like some answers....hah thx in advance....oh and its a intel pentium 4 3.2gHZ

thx in advance
chris
ps hopefully i posted in the right spot

Have you got the lastest drivers for you GFX (video card) Your drivers may be out of date.

i do not and i ran the disk defrag a week ago and yes i got the latest drivers...some ppl told me that latest drivers arent always the best way to go so i tried old new drivers and still nothing

Ummm. hmmmm. I've never had a problem with new driver just cause the tackel all around issues. Try new drivers and a nice spyware scan. Hell even give your comp a cup of coffee to cheer it up...Wait huh?

so in other words it has nothing to do with lcd screen or my g-card? i dunno just wanna cancel some shit out and not spend money :p

Hmmmm. I did not understand the last part. "dunno just." Kinda lost me there. What kind of GFX card do you have?

in other i wanna cancel some possibilities of what it can be out so i dont have to spend lots of cash on persay a new g-card....u know?

is it that u want how many gigs are on my harddrive? if so theres 60 and 36.7 is free....

Back
Top Bottom