Ranks

DIE DELL!!!! DIE!!!

Also, Athlon what are you doing? You have a new life..... What are you one here for? Why am I here.

BTW, this is AMD ZEN, under Vertical, he did remote assistance just now with me, and it is really fun, yet eeriely weird....

Have anything to say Vertical?

yeah sure, that last post 'i' made about flying dung WASNT ME! :p

You heard it here folks, but you can't help but wonder, am I AMD ZEN or Vertical with a split personality? :confused:

A word from my other self, Vertical-
you are nutz ZEN :p

Why thankyou so much for your words of wisdom Vertical. Any more tips for our audience this evening?

Nope, this about covers it, and BTW, WAIT dont do that! STOP HACKING ME *voice fades away*

MUAHAH!!!! He is just kidding or is he? DUN DUN DUN!!!

Well thats all for now kiddies, so for me AMD ZEN, and the late Vertical453 who says "hello" goodnight all!

BTW "we" will be making one last appearance in our own thread, watch for it!

256mb more ram new gfx sound new mobo basically got rif of all the cheep dell parts and i nice new shiny case

rite boys and girlz i have just read the whole fuking 6 pages, after finshing i went 4 a shit, while havin a shit lol i thought of this:
RULES IN ALL TOPICS,
NEW USER=0-60
JUNIOR MEMBER 60-100
MEMBER 100-600
CAPTIN=600-100
NEW GURU=1000-1400
CF GURU=1400-2000+)
AVATOR ONLY FOR FULL MEMBER AND UP FROM THERE. SIGS IS THE SAME. IF U DISABAY U GET BANNED FOR 5DAYS SECOND BAN=10 DAYS 3RD= 50 DAYS.
IF YOU GET BANNED 1ST YOU SHOULD ONLY BE BANNED FOR 5DAYS AND NO SIG OR AVATOR FOR 20DAYS.
CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE SORRY. I EDIT BECUASE I PUT 3 INSTEAD OF 5. LOL SORRY

I think there should be like... junior guru, guru, and senior guru. goes nicely with what we have

Back
Top Bottom