Voting No Pissing About

ATI is not on there becasue i put the good ones up if you wont to make a fuking thread with ATI go and do it. BAD speller fuking dik

wow cobra, you really do suck at spelling, but there is one thing i agree with, nvidia cards are better and cheaper than ATI cards. Kinda like how AMD is better and cheaper than Intel.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All those companies suck!!! WTF, wait, only PNY is good!!

Here is the best GPU on the market! Try a solid company like...oh I don't know.... EVGA!!!!

HERE- Buy this, and then no more problems for you!!

http://www.wallapc.com/.sc/ms/dd/10...0Video%20Card%2C%20256MB%20GDDR3%2C%20256-Bit

Why do I know this?? Hmm, try this on for size!

I had 2X eVGA 6800GTs, and I overclocked them with base cooling over 400MHz!!! WTF.... Not many GPU companies do that do they? So end this debate, the best company is eVGA, HANDS DOWN! Argue if you want, but personally, argue with 400MHz.... And a STANDARD 1 YEAR WARRANTY FROM eVGA!!

BTW, who the FU*K is GALAXY????!?!??!?!? Never heard of them..... That is a bad sign.... Oh wait, yes I have, they are like Albatron... In otherwords, half rate.

lol one of thos g cards cost like 13 times as much like specializd g'cards lol AMD i went to a gamer that has like so many G'CARDS he rates some of the ones that i put down 10/10 there that good they will last you umm years of gaming.

Umm, LOL, ok, whatever dude. Just remember, eVGA is the best company out there. I build PCs, am a major gamer, and have A+ certs and MCSE. The eVGA cooling is top of the line. They increase RPM on their fans. PNY isn't bad, but who the Hell is galaxy? Never heard of them.... Bad sign like I said. But do what you want, all I know is that my 2X eVGA 6800GTs SCREAMED before my MOBO killed them... :mad: . I am ordering 2X eVGA 6800 Ultras (Extreme Editons) in the very near future. They are the best cards on the market.

HERE IS LINK TO WHERE I AM BUYING THEM FROM, I RECOMMEND THE SAME TO YOU.

http://www.gameve.com/gve/store/productdetails.aspx?sku=VC-EVGA-057

BTW, THis is the EXTREME EDITION WITH THE REALLY AWESOME COOLING. IT TAKES UP 2X SLOTS THOUGH, SO BE AWARE! eVGA ROCKS!! This is also PCIe!

LOL, AMD ZEN is new I guess, not a name change. LOL.

OKay umm Galaxy is a UK brand. Pny IS the worst video card manufacturer there is.

BFG Gigabyte and MSI Make the best video cards.

ah i have been real busy hadnt had much time, but I have a few so checking things out.

Back
Top Bottom