wot does LOl mean, and does anyone fancy a pint ??

Well where i come from in the mechanics Realm....You start off as a GREENHORN..............Lol

lol, I have no idea.... but lets stop.
back to lol, rofl, lmao, and all that, I actually learned all those by listening to the context and just guessing, filling in the blanks I guess lol.

i learnt it from msn

also im starting to agree with camers on the netlight issues

Slayer said:
And I hate your attitude as of late, as if you're some sort of internet guru that we should all bow down to. Well, you're not - and you never will be the way you're carrying on.

No, I am not saying that, but when some one asks something that a quick google can answer in 30 seconds, its annoying.

NetLight said:
No, I am not saying that, but when some one asks something that a quick google can answer in 30 seconds, its annoying.

Who in the hell cares? He asked here, so we as members should answer him politely and accurately - I saw none of that from you, all I saw was a very large attitude problem. You don't expect people to just know everything there is about the Internet. I'm sure you weren't born and minutes later thought "I know what lol means". So, seriously, drop the attitude.

Back
Top Bottom