Verifiying DMI Pool Data.......

CarpeNoctem

Daemon Poster
I deleted a Linux partition and did nothing to the NTFS partition. When I rebooted with only the existing NTFS partition i get this output...

Verifying DMI Pool Data ........

I'm not too sure what this means. What I was thinking is that, when I dual booted, Linux was the first OS on the list and if I didn't choose and OS Linux booted up first. So what I think is that my computer is looking for the Linux partition but can not find it. And since the NTFS partition is not the primary it does not boot on it.

Pls correct me if I am wrong, which i probably am.

I used Bootit to delete the partition.

When i got this on my new comp i pulled the HDD and restarted. Then set it back in and it cleared it up.

If that doesn't work, Pull the ram and change it's slot.

Then you will see this again Verifying DMI Pool Data .............Updated

I think by changing something it will reset that and keep going. I get that from time to time. Like if i forget to plug the HDD in before powerup.

Let me know if this works.

-Reaper

P.S. Then the drives power up and explode and your comp dies in a eternal flame that cant be put out. lol jk

I unplugged the HD and booted up. Then i plugged the HD back in and i go the same message
-----------------------------------------------
Verifying DMI Pool Data.........

LI

Then I changed my RAM to another slot and rebooted and got this message
Verifying DMI Pool Data........... Update Success

LI

Windows is still not booting.

Well , I'm not familar w/Linux . but I would try to bootup to bios, find the Ntfs Partition & enable it to active...then save changes & reboot.

Back
Top Bottom