i hate IE with a passion...

Go Internet Explorer :D

Go Windows Media Player :D

Go Microsoft! :D

I don't get any popups, any spyware, any adware, no viruses - and I ONLY use Internet Explorer without an Anti-Virus or a Firewall other than Windows XP SP2 Firewall.

Its not that Internet Explorer is bad; its that you can't handle her :cool:

Lord Kalthorn said:
Go Internet Explorer :D

Dude, are you serious ?? I.E is the worst browser you can use , next to Netscape.....This is the top browser hunted by viruses, trojans & hacker's.....I think there should be an option to disable it.

I will never use that OS ever again....Especially for Windows Updates.

i would like to see other broswers handle the pressure that IE is under

everyone nows Microsoft making it a prime target

Firefox is nice, but if you really hate those popups and everything from IE, then jsut download 'hijack this'. Can prob find it on google just download it and scan then select the thigns you want to get rid of (be VERY careful about what you choose) and then click 'Fix selected'. That will definately get rid of spyware/adware/and some popups.

screw microsft lovers :p but im stuck with it >_> macs are better but yeh they dont have most of the features i like

yea maxthon (which i use) does the same thing, keeps all browsing pages in one window...much easier to manage. and maxthon's got awesome popup blocking :D

yay!! for firefox!!!! tabbed is the best!!! so is popup blocking!! now I can finally relax when im surfin the net. is great!!

Back
Top Bottom