Two power supplies?

It will be like that one party you went to. You now the one with all the smoke on the floor. Sept the smoke will be coming from your comp. Sounds sick huh? ITS not. Before you know it the firedepartment is in side your bedroom dousing your comp with 900 gps of water.

Umm ok maybe not all that but u dont think it can be any good. I would say that it would be useless cause its not like you can hook up two PSU's to yout HDD at one time. If your going to try this please record it so i can have a good laugh.

Thanks,

Reaper

dont know how it works but i saw a $510 case on newegg that had 2x500 PSUs. seems like a waste of power, you wont need that much for a few decades.

HAHAHA. are you kidding. Thats like having like 5 HDD's 4 CDroms drive 2 zips, 8 fans, 1 watercooling, and a 3.6 GHZ Intel processor. or amd your choice.

If you have a damn server, then that might be okay. BTW, I have two hard-drives, three CD-ROM and DVD drives, 8 80MM Fans... etc.. my 480 watt PSU is fine enough.

AHHH. Its a server case my freind. Those things are full CPU for 24 hours a day. I see why.

Yeah. In my first comp i have 2 sata HDD's, 3 CD roms drives and alot of fans. along with a 480 also.

Back
Top Bottom