Sli

hey GeForce boy, hope you are not getting the board until after Janurary 19th. i had a 5,700 SLi system I built, and it blew up (every last component!!!) SLi sucks big balls right now, but it will improve when Gigabyte releases there boards as well as MCI and Abit. But Gigabytes will pwn!! :D bet you can't guess who I bought almost all my MOBOs from, and who I voted for.

Duh, obviously Leadtek................LMAO!! GO GIGABYTE!!

Both AMD ZEN and GeforceBOY are Rich Anuses! Let's raid their houses and steal their awesome and expensive systems! MWAHAAHAH!!!! :p

Windwaker222 said:
ok so heres the deal, im lookin into the SLI mother boards from ASUS. Has anyone tried any yet and are they worth it (i think AMD Zen has).

Also, i was choosing between 2 6600GT's or 1 6800GT for the moment

Get the 6800 GT for the moment. Then save up for the 2nd 6800 GT. Cuz 2 6600 GT's arent that powerful... They only equate up to the performance of 1 6800 Ultra.

sounds goood!! im in

amd is a rich anus, blows up a 5700$ system and goes and buys a p43.6GHz, i just wish i could do that!!

Um, I didn't buy this thing recently, I built it for my Mom. But I am using it currently, until my new baby is done! CANT WAIT, DUAL OPTERONS, SLi w/ dual 6800Ultras, Tyan Thunder SLi MOBO! Wee, 8GB RAM!! OMG, CRAZY AREN'T I?

Note- I will only be on here and there from now on, I have a new site, much better then this one, and if you want to know about it PM me. I then email you the name. Anywho, cya guys around.

GAH!!! I HATE YOU AND YOUR MONEY!!!! LOL Its like your shoving your money in our faces.... LOL Its ok. :)

Back
Top Bottom