Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

I wish this bloody video card war would just end. Im sick of buying a $700(AUD) graphics card then watch it get pushed down the ladder by an influx of new cards two months later.

Hey that's how it works I don't think it's going to stop anytime soon so you better get used to it.

well if you aint a pc gamer like me i am ok i just play emipe earth+updates and maybe just the odd game, i mostly play online i am a ps2 gamer online mode, all i have to do is go out and buy a new ps... what ever, every 2 years dont bother me, i have had the ps2 online 4 2 years now, its class lol, grahics cards on pc are a pain tho because every time i look at the web all it is now is G cards on forums page+more sites o well lol

Thats because to pcs there kinda important think it would be quite hard to post on here without a graphics card . But i know what ya saying its always somethjing "oh check out my benchs" "my video card is broken" you understand were i coming from .

Hay what card is better a ATI RADEON 9600XT 128MB or a
NVIDIA® GeForce 6800 GTPCI Express 256MB DDR3 or
Dual NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT 128MB DDR3???And I am a gamer so I need graphix.

20031021y14.jpg

Theirs my baby :p.

Solidrocker said:
Hay what card is better a ATI RADEON 9600XT 128MB or a
NVIDIA® GeForce 6800 GTPCI Express 256MB DDR3 or
Dual NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT 128MB DDR3???And I am a gamer so I need graphix.

The dual geforce 6800 gtpci express 256mb ddr3 is the best. BUT it is a pci express card, meaning its proably not going to be compatible with your computer unless you got a very good very new computer. Chances are you have an AGP slot meaning only the radeon 9600xt slot and NVIDIA geforce 6600 gt would work, and the nvidia geforce 6600 gt is the better one outta those 2.

Back
Top Bottom