Voting Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
xx cobra xx

did you think this through before you started such a thread??

Why would you start a thread like this??

Your just asking for trouble. THis was a ridiculous idea and I hope you moderators trash this thread.

Did you get the permission of everybody on ur poll before you added them?? This was a very childish thread.

Next time, think things through before you start a thread that potentially can stir up a needless argument.

AMD Zen and Gian, stfu. Seriously, just stfu. You got beef?? Take it on your goddamn PM's. Report to moderator, shiz like that. I once was arguing like you guys on this forum, but you know what?? IT's useless. Because always, one guy is a dumbass and one guy never knows when to stop. Plus you attract all the unwanted attention from everybody.

So please, cobra, delete this thread.

And amd zen and gian, go talk on PM's.

And none of you give me that, oh, i'm allowed to say what i want bull s#^$.

lol your rite i just wanted to c go on then vote u should no who does the pissing people off thing lol i do its GIAN, its funny u c AMD ZEN can stop arguyin with people but GIAN does it all the time lol its funny as fuk.

OMFG. These threads alwasy turn into arguements! Mods, please lock this thread.

xx cobra xx said:
lol your rite i just wanted to c go on then vote u should no who does the pissing people off thing lol i do its GIAN, its funny u c AMD ZEN can stop arguyin with people but GIAN does it all the time lol its funny as fuk.

You need some serious help. Some psychological help. I have nothing else to say to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom