Favorite HDD

alvino said:
:rolleyes: Yadda yadda yadda..... :rolleyes:

Uhhh no. Rakedog is not pathetic. And he was never a "know-it-all", and if you really think he is, you better damn well get some glasses for your puny and weak eyes.

EDIT>>> And he never tried to be a "know-it-all" either.

Oh shut up. I mean just shut up. I had it with you and him. Yadda yadda yadda yourself. I'm tired of it.

Slayer said:
1) Pfffft. What would be the point? Oh yeah, I'm gonna fry his HD just because he said something bad on a message board.
2) If I wanted to hack him, I'd do it off my own back, not get someone else to do it for me.
3) If I was going to, I sure as hell wouldn't post about it on a message board.
4) Don't you threat either, since I've done absolutely nothing to you to warrant such an attack.

... and you pretty much answered my question : That post was aimed at "Giancarlofaggo" (how original -_-), not skunx, yet you immediately defend skunx. Looks like you just blew his cover.

well it sounded as if you was saying it to skunx, ok happy now i was wrong, who cares if you can hack it aint good its bad.

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is wrong with all of you fools!!! Knock it off! Giancarlo, your sexuallity is your business!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!! AND AS FAR AS I CAN SEE, Giancarlo and Shunx are being complete CHILDREN!!

Giancarlo, leave this THREAD now, and don't post again.

ADMINS, SEAL THIS SESPOOL OF STUPIDITY PLEASE!!! My God, if I was admin, I would have closed it the minute it devolved into this PAINFULLY STUPID arguement! Errrg, just cut it out all of you. Stop being children, you are on a forum about computers, not sexuallity. Giancarlo's decision to be gay is his decision, so leave him be. I don't think being gay is morally correct, but that doesn't mean you can harass Giancarlo for his choice. Right or wrong, it is his decision and OPINION!! Leave him be.

BTW- Did I mention you all need to grow up at this point. STOP INSULTING PEOPLE ON A COMPUTER FORUM!!! AHHH!! Oh, and I really don't care what you people have to say or think about me, since I know none of you, and your comments are of no concern or thought.

HAVE A LOVELY DAY CHILDREN, AND DO TRY TO PLAY NICE FROM NOW ON!!!

What? What does me being gay have anything to do with this? It wasn't brought up. This thread is about hard-drives. I didn't bring it up. Morally correct? In whose eyes? The christian standpoint? IT IS NOT MY DECISION TO BE GAY. DON'T EVEN TRY TO PAINT IT AS A CHOICE. You are the one acting like a child here, AMD ZEN.

You cannot tell me where to leave and to post. I've been here far longer then you have and furthermore you aren't a moderator. You cannot order people around here.

Ummmm...... OK.......... Defending you, and you attack me...........Alrighty then FREAK!!! Have you lost your mind? BTW, your sexuallity was brought into this, by you. So you didn't decide to be gay, or choose it, you are the type that was "born" that way. Oh, ok, whatever man, not gonna argue that with you.

BTW- I asked you to leave this Thread, being that that wouyld solve the problem, but since you called me a child and all, After which I am still nice to you, fine, be that way FOOL... You want to act like a self defensive, stuck up little snob, with a vain little attitude, go for it, but count me out.

SEE IF I EVER DEFEND YOU AGAIN!!! Don't you dare call me a child!! You are acting like one, having an arguement over OPINIONS!!! How "childish" is that. And yes, I am not a MOD, but may become one in the near future, as you may also, who knows??? Don't insult me please, I didn't directly insult you. Until know...... FOOL!

Also, read the last part of my first post in this thread Giancarlo, and you may find that I do not give thought to what you have to say, since I don't know you, nor care all that much about you. GOOD EVENING TO YOU SIR!!!

Back
Top Bottom