Ranks

Word, i think the fact that it's so close to Christmas....
People are stressed of shopping....

People like myself, stressed from work, people stressed from school, & college....

When everything slows down, then i think everything will cool down....Right now thing's sre crazy.

Well, when you get back on yer feet , i would move to a better state, one you can relate to.

WHAT IS IT WITH THIS FORUM!!! GOD DAMNIT!! STOP ARGUEING!!! JUST STOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARG!!! NO MORE, STOP BEING CHILDREN!!!

Athlon, NO!! Stop it! *slaps Athlon* Athlon, don't do that!! Don't get involved! You are 19, cmon, don't devolve to a 14 year old with a bad attitude.

As for the rest of you, knock it off.... If the stupidity of this thread could have a smell, it would reak of a garbage dump!!!! Actually, I am doing this because I am simply tired of the argueing everywhere, but not here, but man, I don't know how many times I have to do this.

*edit* Well, now that I got that outta my system, I am done. Anyway, LOLOLOL, how is life?

AMD ZEN said:
WHAT IS IT WITH THIS FORUM!!! GOD DAMNIT!! STOP ARGUEING!!! JUST STOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARG!!! NO MORE, STOP BEING CHILDREN!!!

Athlon, NO!! Stop it! *slaps Athlon* Athlon, don't do that!! Don't get involved! You are 19, cmon, don't devolve to a 14 year old with a bad attitude.

As for the rest of you, knock it off.... If the stupidity of this thread could have a smell, it would reak of a garbage dump!!!! Actually, I am doing this because I am simply tired of the argueing everywhere, but not here, but man, I don't know how many times I have to do this.

*edit* Well, now that I got that outta my system, I am done. Anyway, LOLOLOL, how is life?

Excuse me? All I was doing was pointing out to Athlon and the others that at the end of the day, David makes the decisions. You can sit there and argue with him all you want (and I've done lots of it trust me), but it's his decision. Now could you please point out the "stupidity" in that?

LMAO, I wasn't really being serious. Read the quote, I haven't edited the post except for one word. It was showing my anger at everything else that happened on this forum. ROFL, I wasn't refering to this thread. Sorry if you took it that way. That part where I say "simply tired of argueing everywhere, BUT NOT HERE..." is what I meant. This was just some funny joke Slayer, LOL, relax, I didn't say you were argueing.

Whew.....Dude you had us going there for a minute.....
i thought you were serious too...Until you told Slayer you were kidding......Lol

seems the tention in this forum lately is tighter than a guitar string....

Gotts ta chill mon....!!

Back
Top Bottom