build me a PC

blp

Solid State Member
Alright i am sure a number of you have seen my other posts, I beleive the best way to solve my problems is just to let you "experts" spec out a computer for me. It will be used for intense gaming and MP3's so I want great components and have around $2000 to spend without any software or operating systems, just for the hardware. If you would please take the time to do this for me I would greatly apprciate it.

O yeh can you please use newegg.

AMD ZEN where do you live? I respect what you say so can you tell me what you like and what you would get in my situation?

lol i was posting i looked up and amd zen posted the site lol, told you. that pc what i put up would kik ass lol

I live in Indiana. Thx for the compliment, but I am just here to help others, and recieve help when I need it.

Here is what I would get from Cyberpower...

Athlon64 939pin 3500+ CPU
Aspire Aluminum X-Navigator Case w/420Watt PSU
Upgrade 500Watt ULTRA X-Connect 500W ATX PS w/2 80mm Fans
1GB Geil Ultra Series Ram
1X 74GB Raptor Drive 10K RPM SATA (for your Windows startup drive)
1X120GB SATA Seagate 7.2K RPM drive
nVidia GeForce 6800GT 256MB GPU (you can OC it to Ultra levels easily)
SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS 24bit Soundcard
AMD Athlon64 case fan +heatsink + 3 extra Case fans (all certified and that would give you a grand total of 9 fans.....OMFG, a lot of cooling)
DVDROM Black
DVD+-RW from NU
Standard Keyboard in any Color you want
Optical Explorer Intellimouse 4 any color
++++ Free Half Life 2 Bronze game!!!+++++

Total should come to $1,913 without shipping
SHIPPING= $65 to $85 so, still under $2,000.

PLUS!! This system comes with a 3, that's right, 3 year WARRANTY!!
It blows up, new PC!! WOOHOOO!! GO CYBERPOWER!!

Cobra!!! SLi suks!!! I had one, and what happened??

OH YEAH, IT BLEW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM!! AS IN SPARKS AND FLAMES AND SMOKE!!!

SLi has big problems right now, so screw it. Plus, he has a $2,000 budget, can't you read. Yeah, that PC you posted sure would kick ass, like blowing his ass up when he goes to play HL2!! Cobra, this kinda stuff pisses me off. I hate when people randomly come up with ideas, and then don't have any backing in them. You just, oohhh, SLi will be cool with 2X GPUs, BUT IT IS NOT!!!! Cobra, I like you, just please don't undermind me, and make me look bad for no reason. Your opinion is respected, since the A8N has some major resistor problems, it is bad,

BTW- This post intended for nice purposes only, so Cobra, pls don't take offense, i want to be friends with you. :D :p

ALSO, BTW again *edit here*, Cobra that case is really ugly (my opinion) that RAM suks (popular opinion), and, well, and that is about it except for, did you take into account that those prices are in EUROS.? I don't know where the BLP lives, but if he is not in Europe, then he presumabley is talking about $$$'s, not Euros. And with conversions being as sukky as they are right now ($ suks balls) that will be far over 2,000 easily.

Its NP, I am not mad at you, just mad at the idea of posting those parts, when the subject says Build Me a PC. LMAO. Friends? :D

yer i aint flying to US for tht unless you pay me the flight/taxi/food/ the money for making it which would be $2000 i gusse and not just that my hotel 4 a week/ 2 bicthes wating in the hotel lol

Back
Top Bottom