Favorite OS?

Kalthorn, you vile scum!!!! How DARE YOU!! MAC is not an OS?!?!?!? It is better, faster, easier then Windows will ever be!!! I HATE YOU FOR THAT COMMENT!! I love MAC OSX Panther!! The least I can say for MAC OS is that it has scripts in it, along with programability, just like Windows (oh wait...... Windows has neither of those in UNIX code..... wait.... That means..... OH YEAH, WINDOWS BLOWS!!!)

END QUOTE

Mine is still XP....and no Windows doesn't blow...just people who try to make their computers crash say Windows blows. I have never had a crash I didn't purposely make happen.

Can you customize your Windows XP without 3rd party junk? Ummmm, no............... What does that mean *cough* crap *cough*. Any OS that cannot be user controlled as customized is not an OS, it is a control center. An OS is supposed to have operations, which means strings of commands that can be changed at will, and Windows does not fit that bill, so that means it is not a "real" OS

Firstly, most of those things aren't true - the .NET Framework and Visual Studio allow for Programmability on a far vaster scale than Mac.

Most importantly however - OS X Panther is 3 years younger than XP; and XP is still superior in the minds of about... 99%? of people, almost certainly more.

I care about as much for OS/X as I do for Windows, which is none at all. I find Darwin to be intriging though, but I'm not going to bother myself with it.

XP is very easy to customize

speak to crazyman and Athlon have a look at there work

Whatever, UNIX is superior to anything Gates will ever produce. And, 99% of the people think Windows XP is superior because it is the only choice "really" if you buy a PC (and 90% of those people who buy a PC are computer illiterate, and jsut buy a PC to do email and type documents). Apple users are not computer illiterate at all. They know what they are buying, and why they are buying it. Plain and simple. Gates has almost monopolized the market, and almost effectively "brainwashed" people into thinking WindowsXP is soooo great. Well guess what? It isn't! Spyware, adware, trojans, etc. The latter 2, MAC OS users don't deal with. Why? Because MAC OS Panther/Jaguar creators were not stupid, and didn't put in Spyware to monitor their users. Gates did, and look what it caused...... Kalthorn, do you own an Apple? If not, you have no right to insult MAC OS! Don't even do it. It is rude, and childish. I am done argueing.

Back
Top Bottom